WHWN Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MPHISE, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. You must be at least 13 years old to access the website.
1. Your We Have, We Need Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to any content created by You (including but not limited to messages, item postings, user names, biographic information) in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and MPHISE may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause MPHISE liability. You must immediately notify MPHISE of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. MPHISE will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors
If you create posts, messages, add information to your account profile, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, the Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making the Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you
- received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
- secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity of any third party;
- Any public identifiers (such as username) are not named in a manner that misleads others into thinking that you are another person, company, government, group or organization other than your own; and
- You have, for any posts made, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the posted materials or services, whether requested to do so by MPHISE or otherwise.
By submitting Content to the Website, you grant MPHISE a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, MPHISE will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website but retains the right to use deleted Content for research in such a way that Content cannot be attributed to Youa. You acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
3. Responsibility of Website visitors
MPHISE has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MPHISE does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MPHISE disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. MPHISE does not have any control over those non-We Have, We Need websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-We Have, We Need website or webpage, MPHISE does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MPHISE disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-We Have, We Need websites and webpages.
5. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from MPHISE to you any MPHISE or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MPHISE. MPHISE, We Have, We Need, wehave-weneed.org, the We Have, We Need logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with wehave-weneed.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MPHISE. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MPHISE or third-party trademarks.
MPHISE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MPHISE may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
MPHISE may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your We Have, We Need account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided "as is". MPHISE and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MPHISE nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you're actually reading this, you win 5 internets! You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
9. Limitation of Liability
In no event will MPHISE, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- Any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- The cost of procurement for substitute products or services.
- Any interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
MPHISE shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10. General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MPHISE, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- May 15, 2012: Terms of Service created